The design of Quality For Health has been based around the classic quality cycle model. The award is underpinned by an evidence gathering process against the indicators, followed by external assessment. Organisations have up to twelve calendar months to complete their evidence gathering. Once achieved, the award lasts for two years at which time organisations can undertake a renewal.
What is involved in working towards Quality For Health?
To undertake the Quality For Health award, you will need organisational commitment and staff time to work through the self assessment, gather evidence and implement the changes and recommendations.
What do organisations get when you sign up for Quality For Health?
As part of the Quality For Health package, organisations will receive:
- Work pack/ Self Assessment
- Access to the Quality For Health Online Portal
- Technical Support/ Telephone Helpline
- Supporting Information and Resources
- Signposting Support to help your organisation develop
- Assessment by Independent Auditors
- Quality Improvement Plan
- Membership of the Quality For Health Peer Exchange online Forum
- A recognised Quality Award and certificate
- Promotion of your organisation on the Quality For Health website and social media
There is also extra support available to organisations who need support for service improvement via our capacity building model which can be bought in addition or built into area support packages where funded from commissioners.